The Russian Embassy in Benin Republic has revealed that six Russian sailors were abducted by pirates off the coast of Benin
Among those taken hostage was the captain of the vessel, the embassy said, adding that all of the sailors have “vanished.’’ The abductees were Russian nationals.
According to reports, there were 24 people on board the ship when the attack took place on Wednesday in the Gulf of Guinea, the embassy said. In 2018, an oil tanker with a crew of 22 Indian nationals was hijacked by pirates in the Gulf of Guinea. The crew members were released after five days as hostages, following a reported ransom payment.
- Groups list what Ihedioha must do to Gov. Okorocha March 25, 2019
- Nina fires shot on Instagram after Alex and Tobi sex scandal March 25, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 25 March 2019 – The Spirit of Fika March 25, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 25th March 2019 – A Balanced Diet March 25, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Seeds of Destiny – Discerning the Voice of God March 25, 2019