Fresh reports confirm that the Nigerian police have sealed off the office of the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen, who was suspended by President Buhari, last week.
According to a report by Punch, the move appears to stop any possibility of Onnoghen accessing the office as policemen were said to have sealed the office and ejected all administrative staff in the axis of the CJN office as early as 7am on Monday.
A source said, “the police have sealed the office of the CJN. Officers and men of the Force went to the administrative staff offices at about 7am and ordered clerical and other staff who were already at their desks to leave after which they locked up everywhere.”
The National Judicial Council has fixed Tuesday for an emergency meeting to deliberate on the sudden suspension of Onnoghen and swearing in of Justice Tanko Muhammad as the Acting CJN by President.
- Rhapsody of Realities 24 February 2019 – The Fullness of Christ February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 February 2019 – Are you a Stumbling Block? February 23, 2019
- DCLM daily Manna 24 February 2019 Devotional – A More Excellent Way February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 February 2019 Devotional – Quiet Awe February 23, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 24 February 2019 – Salt Shakers February 23, 2019