President Muhammadu Buhari has suspended the Chief Justice of Nigeira (CJN), Justice Walter Onnoghen, pending the completion of his trial at the Code of Condcut Tribunal.
President Buhari announced the suspension at the Council Chamber of the Presidential Villa, Abuja on Friday.
He said the suspension was as a result of the order of the CCT directing him to suspend Onnoghen, pending the completion of his trial.
The President has sworn-in Justice Ibrahim Tanko Mohammed as the acting CJN.
Mohammed who hails from Bauchi state is the most senior justice of the Supreme Court.
- Rhapsody of Realities 24 February 2019 – The Fullness of Christ February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 February 2019 – Are you a Stumbling Block? February 23, 2019
- DCLM daily Manna 24 February 2019 Devotional – A More Excellent Way February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 February 2019 Devotional – Quiet Awe February 23, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 24 February 2019 – Salt Shakers February 23, 2019