R. Kelly has been evicted from the music studio that featured on the docuseries ‘Surviving R. Kelly’ where he is alleged to have housed girls in his alleged ‘sex cult’.
Since the premiere of the docuseries featuring R. Kelly’s alleged abusers, things have been heating up for the R&B legend and he’s facing a lot of criticisms.
Sources in direct contact to the property told Blast that R.Kelly has exactly 2 weeks to settle on thousands of dollars ($80K) in rent that he still reportedly owes or police will have full jurisdiction to enter the property and remove everything themselves.
The Chicago music studio featured in the docuseries as one of the headquarters for Mr Kelly’s alleged sex cult.
An eviction lawsuit was actually filed against Kelly last July by the owner of the building but after recent news, the owner reportedly wants him gone immediately. The owner is so sure, R.Kelly won’t pay his rent that he’s already put the studio up for sale!
This news comes after his former manager James Mason was issued an arrest warrant amid reports that R.Kelly is officially under criminal investigation in Georgia.
- Bayelsa Assembly: PDP wins additional seat March 24, 2019
- PDP forms majority in Adamawa Assembly March 24, 2019
- Samuel Ortom of PDP declared winner of Benue governorship election March 24, 2019
- Bala Mohammed of PDP wins Bauchi supplementary poll March 24, 2019
- Sokoto guber: INEC announces Tambuwal of PDP winner of governorship election March 24, 2019