R. Kelly is reportedly set to tell his side of the story after Lifetime’s docuseries ‘Surviving R. Kelly’ aired.
Sources close to R. Kelly reportedly revealed that he and his team are in the middle of launching the site. The website will reportedly attempt to expose his accusers as liars and expose the motivation behind their allegations.
At the moment, the website is not live, but there is a Facebook account with the same name. It appears that Asante McGee, who was featured in the docuseries, is the first target to be exposed by R. Kelly.
The Facebook page Surviving Lies shared a video linked to YouTube. The video features an audio conversation that allegedly features Asante’s daughter and ex-boyfriend exposing her accusations. The people on the audio have not been verified, but the page is claiming that it is Asante’s daughter and ex-boyfriend.
- Reality star Erica Mena’s ex-boyfriend Cliff Dixon shot & killed in Atlanta March 21, 2019
- Latasha Ngwube shares video from a ‘waxing’ session of her private part March 21, 2019
- Porsha Williams flaunts her baby bump in stunning bikini photos March 21, 2019
- Singer Amara La Negra shows off her backside in snakeskin bodysuit (Photos) March 21, 2019
- Doctor sedates, rapes, married patient in Sokoto March 21, 2019