A school driver with an unnamed private school in Osogbo, Osun State, Oluwatomisin Oyelakin, has been arraigned before an Osogbo Chief Magistrates Court for allegedly sexually assaulting a minor after school hours on January 15th 2019.
While being arraigned in court yesterday, the police prosecutor, Sergeant Temitope Fatoba, the accused was a driver in the school the four-year-old victim attended and allegedly committed the act after school hours. Sergeant Fatoba said on the day the incident happened, Oyelakin dropped off the other pupils in his vehicle at their various homes and he was left with the victim. He then poceeded to have canal knowledge of his victim in a secluded place.
The prosecutor said the offence contravenes sections 360 and 218 of the Criminal Code Cap 34 Vol. 11, Laws of Osun State, 2003.
The mother of the victim, simply identified as Mrs Gbadamosi, explained amidst sobs that after the incident, her child was taken to the hospital where she was subjected to X-ray and scan.
- Open Heaven 23 February 2019 – The Devil Unmasked February 22, 2019
- RCCG 2019 Fasting Prayer Points Guide – Day 44 February 22, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 23 February 2019 – Walk In The Spirit February 22, 2019
- Desmond Elliot under attack for inaugurating toilet February 22, 2019
- Chelsea banned from signing new players for next two transfer windows February 22, 2019