Suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Walter Onnoghen has filed a suit against the federal government over his suspension. The suit was filed by his lawyers, Wole Olanipekun, Adegboyega Awomolo, Kanu Agabi and James Onoja.
Recall that Justice Onnoghen was suspended by the Federal Government last Friday January 25th on the order of the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT.
Onnoghen who assumed office as the 17th CJN in March 2017, has been accused of not declaring all his assets two years after coming into office.
Photos of Regina Daniels’ induction into ‘married women group as wife of Ned Nwoko
Actress Regina Daniels has been traditionally inducted into the Otu-Udu Group as the customary ritual of Anioma community, confirming her...
Harrysong hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana
Nigerian singer, Harrysong has been hospitalized after food poisoning in Ghana. Harrysong who is currently in Ghana has been hospitalized...
Zodwa Wabantu says her fiancee will take her surname after marriage
Popular South African pantless dancer, Zodwa Wabantu has revealed that her fiance, Ntobeko Linda will bear her surname after they...
Censor Board set up panels to analyse Bobrisky’s new movie and may ban it
The National Film and Video Censors Board has set up three panels to analyse a new movie starring popular Nigerian...
- Seeds of Destiny 27 May 2019 – Excellence, The Sponsor of Eminence May 26, 2019
- Several dead, many injured as fresh violence erupts in Jos May 26, 2019
- Photos of Regina Daniels’ induction into ‘married women group as wife of Ned Nwoko May 26, 2019
- Burkina Faso church attack: Three confirmed dead May 26, 2019
- Juventus deny rumours of Guardiola swoop May 26, 2019