Suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria, CJN, Walter Onnoghen has filed a suit against the federal government over his suspension. The suit was filed by his lawyers, Wole Olanipekun, Adegboyega Awomolo, Kanu Agabi and James Onoja.
Recall that Justice Onnoghen was suspended by the Federal Government last Friday January 25th on the order of the Code of Conduct Tribunal, CCT.
Onnoghen who assumed office as the 17th CJN in March 2017, has been accused of not declaring all his assets two years after coming into office.
- Rhapsody of Realities 24 February 2019 – The Fullness of Christ February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 February 2019 – Are you a Stumbling Block? February 23, 2019
- DCLM daily Manna 24 February 2019 Devotional – A More Excellent Way February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 February 2019 Devotional – Quiet Awe February 23, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 24 February 2019 – Salt Shakers February 23, 2019