A teacher has been arrested after she sent nude photos to a 17-year-old student on Snapchat then asked if he wanted to play ‘naked hide and seek.’
Kelsie Schmidt, 22, who taught math at Beulah High School in North Dakota, allegedly sent the X-rated pictures to a student at the school.
According to court documents, Schmidt was arrested on January 23 after a student told a detective ‘that he could get the math teacher in trouble for pictures that she had sent him.’ The officer was interviewing the student following reports that a teacher had been sending nude photos on Snapchat.
According to police, Schmidt sent about 3 to 4 pictures to the student. One was reportedly a picture of the teacher, naked from the waist up, with her hair partly covering her breasts. Another photo was allegedly of the teacher’s legs with the message ‘get a group and play naked hide and seek,’ according to the Dickinson Press.
Beulah Public School District Superintendent Travis Jordan said the school is investigating the incident and Schmidt, who was in her first year of teaching at the school, has been placed on administrative leave in the meantime.
She has been charged with felony luring minors by computer or other means and is due back in court on February 27.
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019