Two 14-year-old boys and their adult pilot died in a plane crash after the man let one of the teens take the controls.
A 17-year-old girl was seriously hurt when the Piper PA-28 came down in southeastern Switzerland in 2017.
The Swiss Transportation Safety Investigation Board said in a report Friday the pilot had chosen a risky flight course.
It added that he hadn’t trained as a flight instructor.
The crash happened around 10 minutes after takeoff. The teens were taking part in a flying club’s annual camp
The report said the club didn’t intend passengers to take the controls.
- Breaking: PDP campaign spokesman abducted February 23, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 23 February 2019 – You Are Blessed in Christ February 23, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 23 February 2019 – Just One Body February 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 February 2019 – The Atmosphere of Worship – Dr. Paul Enenche February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 23 February 2019 – Living in God’s Story February 23, 2019