An Iyaganku Chief Magistrates’ Court, Ibadan, has remanded 18 -year-old Kazeem Ajomole in Agodi prisons for allegedly raping a 24-year-old woman.
The prosecutor, Cpl. Bewaji Ojo, told the court that Ajomole and others allegedly conspired to rape the woman, NAN, reports.
He also said that the accused was docked on a two-count charge bordering on conspiracy and unlawful carnal knowledge.
Ojo said that Ajomole allegedly have unlawful carnal knowledge of the victim, contrary to Sections 357 and 516, and punishable under Section 358 of the Criminal Code Cap 38, Vol.II Laws of Oyo State 2,000.
The Chief Magistrate, Mrs Kehinde Omotosho, ordered the remand, pending advice from the office of the Oyo State Directorate of Public Prosecutions (DPP).
She adjourned the case until Feb.21, for mention.
- Breaking: PDP campaign spokesman abducted February 23, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 23 February 2019 – You Are Blessed in Christ February 23, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 23 February 2019 – Just One Body February 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 February 2019 – The Atmosphere of Worship – Dr. Paul Enenche February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 23 February 2019 – Living in God’s Story February 23, 2019