Thai police and their Malaysian counterparts have busted a
Thai immigration police head Maj-Gen Surachate Hakparn, in his capacity as deputy director of the Thailand’s Action Taskforce for Information Technology Crime Suppression (TACTICS), on Wednesday led his team to join with Malaysian economic crime busters to search seven locations in Kuala Lumpur.
The operation in Kuala Lumpur led to the arrest of seven Nigerians, all of whom were wanted for alleged fraud in Thailand, and seven female Thai accomplices.
Surachate claimed that this gang had duped people of nearly Bt100 million in total.
Last year, TACTICS co-operated with their foreign counterparts to make nine arrests in seven countries.
- Billy Graham Devotional 23 February 2019 – Living in His Power February 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 23 February 2019 – Don’t Stop at the Gate February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 23 February 2019 – The Devil Unmasked February 22, 2019
- RCCG 2019 Fasting Prayer Points Guide – Day 44 February 22, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 23 February 2019 – Walk In The Spirit February 22, 2019