They opened fire on residents of the area, wounding at least 11 persons in the process.
A similar incident occurred last Thursday at Agbajiole and Pakata areas of Ilorin metropolis.
The development eventuated a press conference that was addressed by the Senate President in Abuja where he raised an alarm about threat to his life and those of his family and supporters.
According to the President of Agbaji Development Association, Alhaji Musa Olanrewaju Yusuf, the rampaging thugs were led by Yahaya Seriki and Musbau Esinrogunjo.
He said 11 people, who sustained injuries from gunshots, were taken to General Hospital, Ilorin and a private medical facility for treatment.
He said “The APC thugs came around 11:30am and shot sporadically into the air. In fact, they were provided cover by the DPO Adewole Division of Police. At least, 11 people received injuries from gunshots while about 50 cars including that of Imam Aliagan were destroyed.
“The thugs also carted away four motorbikes and stole money and jewelry from shops deserted by their owners”.
It was also gathered that the APC thugs spread the violence to Ajikobi and Omoda areas of Ilorin metropolis.
- 25th March 2019 Open Heaven – Sinner Turned Saint March 24, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Rhapsody of Realities Devotional March 24, 2019
- APC rejects Sokoto Governorship election results March 24, 2019
- Teen girl who raped her friend’s 4-year-old brother reveals why she did it March 24, 2019
- Emmanuel Amuneke makes history as Tanzania return to Afcon stage after 39-year wait March 24, 2019