TRANSFER NEWS – Spanish giant, Barcelona have confirmed the signing of Ghanaian footballer Kevin-Prince Boateng from Italian side Sassuolo.
The club bought the 31-year-old former Tottenham, Portsmouth and AC Millan star to replace Munir El Haddadi who moved to Sevilla two weeks ago
A statement from Barcelona on Monday said: ‘Barcelona and Sassuolo have reached an agreement for the loan of Kevin Prince-Boateng for the remainder of the 2018-19 season. The deal includes the option to buy the player for 8m euros (£7.1m).’
According to reports, Barcelona paid 2 million euros (£1.76m) for the loan and will present Boateng to supporters on Wednesday.
See Boateng’s career
2004–2007: Hertha BSC II
2005–2007: Hertha BSC
2007–2009: Tottenham Hotspur
2009: Borussia Dortmund (loan)
2016–2017: Las Palmas
2017–2018: Eintracht Frankfurt
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019