TRANSFER NEWS – Spanish giant, Barcelona have confirmed the signing of Ghanaian footballer Kevin-Prince Boateng from Italian side Sassuolo.
The club bought the 31-year-old former Tottenham, Portsmouth and AC Millan star to replace Munir El Haddadi who moved to Sevilla two weeks ago
A statement from Barcelona on Monday said: ‘Barcelona and Sassuolo have reached an agreement for the loan of Kevin Prince-Boateng for the remainder of the 2018-19 season. The deal includes the option to buy the player for 8m euros (£7.1m).’
According to reports, Barcelona paid 2 million euros (£1.76m) for the loan and will present Boateng to supporters on Wednesday.
See Boateng’s career
2004–2007: Hertha BSC II
2005–2007: Hertha BSC
2007–2009: Tottenham Hotspur
2009: Borussia Dortmund (loan)
2016–2017: Las Palmas
2017–2018: Eintracht Frankfurt
I am struggling vocally, says Waje
One of Nigeria’s leading female songstress, Waje, has revealed that she is struggling vocally at the moment. In a candid...
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet
Regina Daniels shows off engagement ring in a private jet Nollywood teen actress, Regina Daniels has flaunted her engagement ring...
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner says criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the hit series led to her depression
Game of Thrones star, Sophie Turner has revealed that criticism of her role as Sansa Stark on the HBO hit...
Actress Anita Joseph goes unclad in a bathtub
Curvy and well endowed actress, Anita Joseph displayed her body as she posed without a cloth on inside a bathtub...
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 20 April 2019 – Be Supernatural God’s Way April 20, 2019
- Joyce Meyer Devotional 20 April 2019 – No More Same Old Same Old April 20, 2019
- UK trial: Nnamdi Kanu’s brother hopeful of resolution April 20, 2019
- Warren calls for House to begin impeachment proceedings against Trump April 20, 2019
- Katie Price shows off her eye-popping curves in bikini in Mallorca April 20, 2019