Delectable Nollywood actress and producer, Nazo Ekezie, has declared that she is part of the few Nigerians who no longer wear panties.
Speaking in an interview with Saturday Sun, the fast-rising movie star also said she is desperately in need of a man who would love her for who she is, not minding her fame.
Her words on pant stealers: “I might sound cliché but I don’t wear pants anymore. I’m not going to joke with my destiny, and if I’m taking my clothes off anywhere, my underwear is going straight into my bag.”
On her relationship, she revealed: “I’m single and available. I would love someone who sees me as Nazo and not as an actress all the time.
“Right now, I seriously want to be in a relationship. I want to be with a person that actually knows me, a person who loves me and willing to relate with me as Nazo and not as an actress. That one is so important. I’m not looking out to marry a (Aliko) Dangote but my man needs to be comfortable. He has to be able to provide for me,” she explained.
- Open Heaven 23 February 2019 – The Devil Unmasked February 22, 2019
- RCCG 2019 Fasting Prayer Points Guide – Day 44 February 22, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 23 February 2019 – Walk In The Spirit February 22, 2019
- Desmond Elliot under attack for inaugurating toilet February 22, 2019
- Chelsea banned from signing new players for next two transfer windows February 22, 2019