Yemi Alade and Tiwa Savage, recently had a social media spat over the size of their backside. The singers have never been known to be friends, and fans have tagged them as rivals.
However, Alade’s long-time manager, Taiye Aliu, has clarified that there is no rivalry between both singers. In an interview with Punch Newspaper, Aliu said, “We are focused solely on music; we have no time for rivalry or anything of that sort. The sky is so big for everyone to fly. Do you think there is a rivalry between Femi Otedola and Aliko Dangote? Yemi Alade doesn’t consider Tiwa Savage a rival.”
Aliu further announced that 2018 was an amazing year for Alade as she had the opportunity to take her music to new places across the globe, He said, “The only thing is to put in more work; it is never enough. As an artiste, you will always want to have more impact on your community and the world. Right now, Yemi Alade is not just a Nigerian but an African ambassador too.”
- 25th March 2019 Open Heaven – Sinner Turned Saint March 24, 2019
- 25th March 2019 Rhapsody of Realities Devotional March 24, 2019
- APC rejects Sokoto Governorship election results March 24, 2019
- Teen girl who raped her friend’s 4-year-old brother reveals why she did it March 24, 2019
- Emmanuel Amuneke makes history as Tanzania return to Afcon stage after 39-year wait March 24, 2019