A politician from Tokyo has reportedly paid £2Million to have the virginity of a 23-year-old model after she put it up for sale.
The pretty model identified as Mahbuba Mammadzada from Azerbaijan made headlines last year after she announced her decision to sell her virginity, saying she wanted to make her mother ‘proud’.
‘My mum did everything for me, now it is my turn. I want her to be proud of me.’
Mahbuba who is one of Azerbaijan’s most successful models, said she needed the cash to pay for a house for her mum, fund her university degree abroad, and travel the world.
According to online agency Cinderella Escorts, the winning bidder is an unnamed ‘politician from Tokyo’, with a London lawyer and a Munich football player coming in at second and third place respectively.
The agency also revealed that the winning bidder will be able to have a doctor check Miss Mammadzada to make sure she is still a virgin before sleeping with her at a hotel in Germany.
- A customs officer promoted after rejecting $420,000 bribe March 18, 2019
- Former President Goodluck Jonathan denies quitting politics March 18, 2019
- Nicki Minaj strikes suggestive pose in new sultry photo March 18, 2019
- Nollywood actress, Nnaji Charity gets a new SUV from a fan March 18, 2019
- Rigging only keeps incompetent people in office – Peter Obi March 18, 2019