The All Progressives Congress (APC) has thanked God for saving the lives of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and his aides, in a helicopter crash on Saturday.
As earlier reported that the chopper crashed in Kabba, Kogi State while conveying the Vice President to a rally of the APC in the state.
APC, in a statement by its National Publicity Secretary, Mallam Lanre Issa-Onilu, also prayed for continuous safety of leaders and progress of the country.
“We thank God our vice president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo is safe and sound along with his aides following his involvement in a helicopter accident which occurred in Kabba, Kogi State while undertaking the All Progressives Congress #NextLevelEngagements ahead of the 2019Elections.
“The Party prays for continuous safety of our leaders and general progress of our great country,” the statement read.
- Open Heaven 23 February 2019 – The Devil Unmasked February 22, 2019
- RCCG 2019 Fasting Prayer Points Guide – Day 44 February 22, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 23 February 2019 – Walk In The Spirit February 22, 2019
- Desmond Elliot under attack for inaugurating toilet February 22, 2019
- Chelsea banned from signing new players for next two transfer windows February 22, 2019