Ariana Grande will not be performing at the Grammy Awards after reportedly falling out with the show’s producers.
According to Variety, the 25-year-old pop star, who was scheduled to perform at the February 10 show, reportedly had a disagreement with Grammy producers over what songs she would perform during the show.
The singer is said to have felt “insulted” after those organizing the show refused to permit her to perform “7 Rings,” the latest single on her upcoming album, Thank U, Next, which is slated for release on Friday.
The singer and producers at first reached a compromise, agreeing that 7 Rings would be part of a medley that Grande was to perform but the artist pulled out completely after they demanded to be allowed to choose the second song.
Alicia Keys will host the Grammy Awards scheduled to take place at Staples Center, Los Angeles.
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019