BBNaija 2019 – Host of this year’s Big Brother Naija reality show, Ebuka Obi-Uchendu, has warned against potential housemates campaigning on social media.
The auditions held across eight cities of Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, Ibadan, Enugu, Warri, Calabar and Benin on Friday and Saturday.
Ebuka, writing on his Instagram page, expressed his anger over applicants creating a buzz about auditioning.
“Like, are your followers the ones auditioning? Or you think if auditions were done on social media that wouldn’t have been specifically announced? I don’t get it.
“In fact you are probably even doing yourself more harm. A major element of Big Brother is secrecy and surprise but you think announcing your intentions or social media is a bright idea – toh,” he said.
One of the former housemates in the last edition, Teddy A, was quick to respond to Ebuka’s post.
“Please don’t tell them, they will learn the hard way. Why they solicit for votes on social media like it’s a requirement. Our people don’t know how to follow simple instructions. BBN audition discreet pass secret cult initiation,” Teddy A wrote.
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019