Billy Graham Devotional 1 February 2019
Topic: Working Together for Good
Scripture: We know that all things work together for good to them that love God . . . — Romans 8:28
Message: We might never have had the songs of Fanny Crosby had she not been afflicted with blindness. George Matheson would never have given the world his immortal song, “O Love That Will Not Let Me Go,” had it not been for his passing through the furnace of affliction.
The “Hallelujah Chorus” was written by George Frederick Handel when he was poverty-stricken and suffering from a paralyzed right side and right arm. Affliction may be for our edification and Christian development.
Billy Graham Devotional 1 February 2019 – Working Together for Good
Sickness is one of the “all things” which work together for good to them that love God. Don’t resent it. Don’t be embittered by it.
Prayer for the day: You do not make mistakes, Father. If sorrow comes into my life, let me use it to help others know about You.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Billy Graham, Founder of Billy Graham Evangelistic Association(BGEA). BGEA exists to proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ by every effective means and to equip the church and others to do the same.
- Breaking: PDP campaign spokesman abducted February 23, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 23 February 2019 – You Are Blessed in Christ February 23, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 23 February 2019 – Just One Body February 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 February 2019 – The Atmosphere of Worship – Dr. Paul Enenche February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 23 February 2019 – Living in God’s Story February 23, 2019