The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has announced the postponement of the Presidential and National Assembly elections slated for Saturday 16th February to 23rd February 2019.
The commission furthermore postponed the governorship election slated for 2nd March 2019, to 9th March, 2019
INEC chairman, Professor Mahmood Yakubu, blaming the postponement on logistics announced that a stakeholder meeting will hold at 2pm in Abuja, on Saturday.
— INEC Nigeria (@inecnigeria) February 16, 2019
- A customs officer promoted after rejecting $420,000 bribe March 18, 2019
- Former President Goodluck Jonathan denies quitting politics March 18, 2019
- Nicki Minaj strikes suggestive pose in new sultry photo March 18, 2019
- Nollywood actress, Nnaji Charity gets a new SUV from a fan March 18, 2019
- Rigging only keeps incompetent people in office – Peter Obi March 18, 2019