Suspended Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Walter Onnoghen, has arrived the Code of Conduct Tribunal for his arraignment. Onnoghen who was suspended by President Buhari on January 25th, is being arraigned over his alleged false declaration of assets.
Since the beginning of his trial, Onnoghen has refused to appear before the CCT on grounds that the tribunal lacks jurisdiction to hear his case.
On Wednesday, CCT chairman, Danladi Umar, issue a bench warrant for his arrest.
Rapper DMX checks back into rehab and cancels shows
Legendary American rapper, DMX , 48, has checked himself into rehab again. In a post on Instagram, a member of...
Toke Makinwa screams ‘I am not wearing pant’ as Timaya carries her up
A viral video which shows popular Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa being carried up by Timaya after ’20 years a...
Evokaycee features Zlatan in new song, ‘Nsogbu’ (Problem)
Evokaycee features Zlatan in new song, ‘Nsogbu’ (Problem) DANASTY INC talented singer & rapper, Evokaycee has released a new single...
Victoria Kimani reacts to allegation of sleeping with Wizkid
Victoria Kimani has reacted to the allegation that she had sex with Wizkid. She spoke in reaction to a comment...
- MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 14 October 2019 – Seek Only God’s Approval October 14, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 14 October 2019 – Strengthened in Song October 14, 2019
- Joel Osteen Devotional 14 October 2019 – Be Life-Changing October 14, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 14 October 2019 – God’s Supply System October 14, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 14 October 2019 – Don’t Focus On The Wrong Side! October 14, 2019