President Buahri and Adams Oshiomhole, was booed and stoned at the APC campaign rally in Abeokuta, Ogun State earlier today.
Party members were seen protesting and interrupting proceedings during the APC presidential rally in Ogun state.
All efforts by the Governor of the state to appeal for normalcy proved abortive. The Governor while appealing to the crowd had to beg them not to disgrace him as the father of the nation is there watching them.
It took the intervention of the vice president to calm down the situation as even Adams Oshiomole could not salvage the situation.
The president had to be shielded by his body guards as he was almost stoned by aggrieved party members when he lifted the hands of the Governorship aspirant for endorsement.
Watch the shocking video below;
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019