According to post and photos making rounds on the internet, Yusuf Buhari, Nigerian President’s son has abandoned his father to join Atiku and Obi to campaign. The post stated that his father is no longer in control of the government.
Read here 👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾
“Thank You Yusuf Buhari for believing in us!!!
Yusuf Buhari joins the campaign for Atiku/Obi with the Senate President Bukola Saraki.
He said his father no longer in control of government, that his administration had been hijacked by the cabals, that they should allow his father to rest.
Yusuf is ATIKULATED!”
SEE REACTIONS FROM NIGERIANS;
— Jackson Ude (@jacksonpbn) January 31, 2019
— Comr. Ben Adhuze (@adben37) January 31, 2019
Thank u Yusuf 4 believing in us!👇
YusufBuhari joins d campaign 4 Atiku/Obi with d Sen Pres @bukolasaraki. He said his father no longer in control of govt, dt his administration had been hijacked by the cabals, dt they should allow his father 2 rest.
Yusuf is ATIKULATED! pic.twitter.com/WQULNL0wWT
— Justice4 #Adeyanju#Ononghen ProFolayanOsekita MBA (@Osekita) January 31, 2019
- Open Heaven 23 February 2019 – The Devil Unmasked February 22, 2019
- RCCG 2019 Fasting Prayer Points Guide – Day 44 February 22, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 23 February 2019 – Walk In The Spirit February 22, 2019
- Desmond Elliot under attack for inaugurating toilet February 22, 2019
- Chelsea banned from signing new players for next two transfer windows February 22, 2019