Controversial Ghanaian comedienne and media personality Afia Schwarzenegger has said President Muhammadu Buhari looks sick and advised Nigerians against voting for him.
The socialite made a video, which she posted on her Instagram page and in it she pointed out that Nigerians should try to save the life of the President as he doesn’t look fit to be in office and voting him for a 2nd term could be considered as a death sentence.
Watch the Video:
If you recollect, this would not be 1st time President Buhari will be criticised by the outspoken Afia.
In March 2018, she had blasted the President after he said in a speech that Nigeria would help her home country Ghana, fight corruption.
She called Nigeria’s President a hypocrite and wanted him to fight corruption in his country before coming to Ghana.
- A customs officer promoted after rejecting $420,000 bribe March 18, 2019
- Former President Goodluck Jonathan denies quitting politics March 18, 2019
- Nicki Minaj strikes suggestive pose in new sultry photo March 18, 2019
- Nollywood actress, Nnaji Charity gets a new SUV from a fan March 18, 2019
- Rigging only keeps incompetent people in office – Peter Obi March 18, 2019