The body of missing Cardiff City footballer, Emiliano Sala has been recovered from the plane wreckage at the bottom of the English Channel.
Dorset Police confirmed last night that the body was that of the Argentinean striker who was flying to start his new life with Cardiff FC in the UK from Nantes in France after his £15million signing to Cardiff FC when the plane went down.
A coroner’s examination of the body established which of the two men’s body was found.
Meanwhile, pilot David Ibbotson’s family are still waiting for him to be found. Friends and relatives of the pilot’s wife Nora said she was ‘beside herself’ waiting to hear whether or not he had been found.
- Open Heaven 23 February 2019 – The Devil Unmasked February 22, 2019
- RCCG 2019 Fasting Prayer Points Guide – Day 44 February 22, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 23 February 2019 – Walk In The Spirit February 22, 2019
- Desmond Elliot under attack for inaugurating toilet February 22, 2019
- Chelsea banned from signing new players for next two transfer windows February 22, 2019