Counsellor Lutterodt has stated that men who are not sexually strong should stay away from Nurses, Teachers and female worship leaders.
In an interview with GHOne TV, the controversial Ghanaian relationship expert stated that such women are very strong and extremely good in bed and can only be satisfied by strong men.
“Nurses are good in the bedroom so are the teachers. Men who want to marry them must be strong in order to satisfy them well. The same applies to female worship leaders, they are too good and can send a man to another realm”, Counsellor Lutterodt said.
This is not the first time Counsellor Lutterodt would be dishing out relationship opinions that are wild .Few weeks ago, he advised ladies to buy a gift for the man who broke their virginity.
“If any man breaks your virginity, buy him a gift because he has given you an eye-opening experience.”
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019