The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has announced an extension of the collection of Permanent Voters Card (PVCs) scheduled to end today Friday 8th February 2019 nationwide to Monday February 11th.
The information was disclosed via its Twitter handle in a series of tweets, shortly after a meeting between the national leadership of the electoral body and the Resident Electoral Commissioners at the Commission’s Headquarters, Abuja on Friday.
According to the INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu, The collection will now include Saturday and Sunday February 9th and 10th.
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019