Joyce Meyer 10 February 2019 Devotional
Topic: Having a Willing Heart
Scripture: Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking deceit. — Psalm 34:13
Message: A willing heart is a heart that “wants to.” If there is something we want to do strongly enough, somehow we will find a way to do it.
With God’s help and a willing heart, we can have a close relationship with Him, keep our house clean, save money, get out of debt, or reach any other goal in life we may have set for ourselves. Our victory or defeat has a lot to do with our “want to.”
Many times we lay the blame for our failures on the enemy, other people, the past, and on and on. But the bottom line may be that we just don’t have enough of the right kind of “want to.”
Joyce Meyer 10 February 2019 Devotional – Having a Willing Heart
If you really want to be closer to God, I believe you will be. Your willing heart will cause you to seek Him with a new passion. You’ll choose to spend time each day in prayer and studying the Word. God will see your heart and draw close to you even as you are drawing close to Him.
Prayer Starter: Lord, help me to have a willing heart to seek You and make wise decisions for my life. Help me to not be led by my emotions but instead be motivated by what I know is right to do. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer!
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019