Joyce Meyer 2 February 2019 Daily Devotional
Topic: God’s Timing
Scripture: “By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.” — John 13:35
Message: God’s timing in our lives is perfect, and we will enjoy life much more if we believe that. He knows the exact right time to do the things we have requested of Him.
Don’t waste your time being upset about something that only God can change. If He withholds your desire for the time being, thank Him that He knows best.
Joyce Meyer 2 February 2019 Daily Devotional – God’s Timing
Time is a gift—don’t waste it being upset!
Prayer Starter: Father, I know that Your timing is perfect. Help me to patiently wait on You and learn to enjoy each and every moment of my life, knowing that You are in complete control. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Today’s Daily Devotional was written by Joyce Meyer
- Rhapsody of Realities 24 February 2019 – The Fullness of Christ February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 February 2019 – Are you a Stumbling Block? February 23, 2019
- DCLM daily Manna 24 February 2019 Devotional – A More Excellent Way February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 February 2019 Devotional – Quiet Awe February 23, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 24 February 2019 – Salt Shakers February 23, 2019