Joyce Meyer 4 February 2019 Daily Devotional
Topic: Excuses Excuses
Scripture: Now you [collectively] are Christ’s body and [individually] you are members of it, each part severally and distinct [each with his own place and function]. — 1 Corinthians 12:27 (AMPC)
Message: Moses made excuses when God called him to service. He said he wasn’t eloquent enough and could not speak (see Exodus 4:10).
Felix made excuses when Paul was speaking to him about righteousness and self-control. He essentially said, “Right now is an inconvenient time. Can you come back later?” (see Acts 24:25).
When God invites people into relationship with Him, many people come up with excuses when the truth is they simply don’t want to make the sacrifices required to follow Him. Even among those who are believers in Jesus, we still hear ample excuses for not serving Him fully.
Joyce Meyer 4 February 2019 Daily Devotional – Excuses Excuses
It is time to deal with excuses and start speaking truth. There is one truth none of us will be able to avoid: The day will come when every person will stand before God and give an account of his or her life (see Romans 14:12 On that day there will be no excuses!
Prayer Starter: Prayer Starter: Father, I want to love and serve You wholeheartedly without making excuses. Draw me closer to You and help me to step out into all that You have for my life. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
Source: Joyce Meyer Ministries!
- Open Heaven 23 February 2019 – The Devil Unmasked February 22, 2019
- RCCG 2019 Fasting Prayer Points Guide – Day 44 February 22, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 23 February 2019 – Walk In The Spirit February 22, 2019
- Desmond Elliot under attack for inaugurating toilet February 22, 2019
- Chelsea banned from signing new players for next two transfer windows February 22, 2019