There were rumors earlier this week, that Kanye West was billed to perform at Philipp Plein’s New York Fashion Week, before it was shut down by his wife Kim Kardashian on Twitter last night.
Now TMZ is reporting that Kanye himself was never contracted for the performance at all; instead, according to their sources, a G.O.O.D. Music associate (and former friend of Kanye’s) misrepresented himself to Plein as Kanye’s rep.
He also allegedly forged Kanye’s signature in order to make this hefty transaction happen.
The gossip site also obtained a picture of the contract with Kanye’s forged signature on it and with that of Plein.
They said the money has apparently been cleared out of the account it was sent to by Plein in order to confirm Kanye as the act at his show.
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019