A Nigerian man has been arrested for preaching on the streets of London, after being accused of public disturbance by passers-by.
The arrested man was told by the police that his audience accused him of being Islamophobic, and wanted him stop his preaching. In response, the Nigerian man who told the officers to give their lives to Christ as he won’t stop telling people the truth, added that he won’t stop preaching no matter what is done to him or even if he is rearrested.
The preacher went further to tell one of the officers that he will listen to the gospel when he’s dead, after he got shut down by him. Here is a video of the Nigerian man who was arrested for preaching on the streets of Southgate station, London N14.
Watch the video below
- Plateau Supplementary: Live results, updates March 23, 2019
- Nigeria now more divided than during civil war – Obasanjo March 23, 2019
- BBNaija Reunion: Alex bursts into tears and walks out after Cee-C revealed to the World that she had sex with Tobi in SA after the show (Videos) March 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 March 2019 – How To Pray and Study God’s Word March 23, 2019
- BBNaija Reunion: Don’t bring my friends and I into your reunion lies and propaganda’ – Miracle fires Nina March 23, 2019