A middle-aged man identified as Michael Habila, has been arrested by men of the Nasarawa state police command for alleged killing his mother during a heated argument at their home in Lafia the state capital on Wednesday January 30th.
A statement by the spokesperson of the state police command, ASP Samaila Usman, reads
”Our men on patrol received a distress call on Jan. 30, at 10:00 hours that a mob was beating one Michael Habila of Tudun Gwandara in Lafia. They rescued him from the mob and later discovered that he had allegedly stabbed his mother due to misunderstanding. She was rushed to the hospital where she later died as confirmed by the doctor”
According to Usman, the suspect would be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.
- Open Heaven 23 February 2019 – The Devil Unmasked February 22, 2019
- RCCG 2019 Fasting Prayer Points Guide – Day 44 February 22, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 23 February 2019 – Walk In The Spirit February 22, 2019
- Desmond Elliot under attack for inaugurating toilet February 22, 2019
- Chelsea banned from signing new players for next two transfer windows February 22, 2019