Manchester United are ready to make David de Gea the best paid player in the Premier League, The Sunday Times reports.
The Old Trafford outfit will table an offer with a basic pay package of £90m over five years.
The deal will see De Gea’s wages overtake that of team-mates, Paul Pogba and Alexis Sanchez, as well as Arsenal playmaker Mesut Ozil.
United executive chairman, Ed Woodward, has made sorting De Gea’s future top priority, as he works to tie down deals for a number of United’s first-team squad.
The Spaniard’s deal runs until the end of the 2019/2020 season.
De Gea, who has spent eight years at the club, has been named United’s player of the year in four of the last five seasons.
Cyber fraud: Naira Marley to resume trial today
Nigerian hip hop artist Azeez Fashola, a.k.a. Naira Marley is due to be back at the Federal High Court in...
Man who hit Bobrisky’s new Range Rover spends night in jail (Video)
Yesterday, a video emerged on social media which shows cross dresser, Bobrisky being assaulted by a man who had allegedly...
Man hits Bobrisky’s car, beats him up along Jakande expressway (Video)
A video which just surfaced the internet has captured the moment an unidentified young man rained heavy blows on popular...
Secrets of how women can keep their husbands at home by Actress Uche Elendu
Secrets of how women can keep their husbands at home by Actress Uche Elendu Although not married at the moment,...
- Police nab two notorious armed robbery syndicate in Katsina October 23, 2019
- Billy Graham Devotional 23 October 2019 – Where Is Heaven? October 23, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 23 October 2019 – Our Life Is In Him October 23, 2019
- Kenneth Copeland Devotional 23 October 2019 – Choose Life October 23, 2019
- MFM Mountain Top Life Devotional 23 October 2019 – Responsibilities of Christian Parents October 23, 2019