A missing lady found in the mortuary had her underwear partly lowered and two wounds on face, according to preliminary investigations into the mysterious disappearance and death of the Kenyan lady.
According to information from City Mortuary where the body of Mildred Akinyi Odira was discovered on the morning of Monday, February 4, the deceased had two visible wounds on her face.
The lower section of her face was crashed and her trouser torn from the top. Her inner wear was partly lowered.
Akinyi went out of radar on the morning of Tuesday, January 29. She was en route to Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital from her place of residence in Kariobangi, Kenya, Tuko.co.ke reports.
She had been diagnosed with hypertension, ulcers and diabetes. The guards contacted a taxi driver to come and rush her to hospital for examination.
She, however, remained unreached and attempts to trace her at the hospital were futile. According to her sister, Maureen Anyango, she discovered all was not well when Akinyi’s son failed to report to school.
It emerged the woman’s body was brought at the morgue by police officers at 6:31am on the same day she went missing.
The family called on investigators to expedite the probe. An autopsy is yet to be conducted to establish cause of injuries observed on Akinyi’s body and what might have led to her death.
- Rhapsody of Realities 24 February 2019 – The Fullness of Christ February 23, 2019
- Open Heaven 24 February 2019 – Are you a Stumbling Block? February 23, 2019
- DCLM daily Manna 24 February 2019 Devotional – A More Excellent Way February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 24 February 2019 Devotional – Quiet Awe February 23, 2019
- Andrew Wommack Devotional 24 February 2019 – Salt Shakers February 23, 2019