Cardi B and Offset were pictured displaying heavy PDA on the Grammys red carpet months after their public separation and Nigerian actress Moyo Lawal had a few words to say about what she’s learnt from their relationship.
The voluptuous actress wrote:
This is why …. …… ….. I avoid getting involved in couples wahala at all costs …. The *two both of them* usually know why they are together. So whether , he is sleeping around , she is sleeping around ••• He is beating her, She is beating him ••• She is emotionally abusing him or the other way round••• She is paying all the bills ??? … It is nobody’s business yooo ••• ……. ……. …. …. p.s .. Remember you don’t know , what goes on behind closed doors and that is the real *Koko* …. So just say sorry, give tiny advise and mind your own business ?….. Remember some women enjoy fighting , so they will fight side Chics at every given opportunity ? …. Some women enjoy being beating to them , its a sign of affection ?Orisirisi?…. Some men enjoy sharing their women , to them it is a sign of having a beautiful woman ? …. Soooo oooh …..mind your ……???
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019