Premier League – Chelsea FC biggest loss and worst defeat was the loss to Wolverhampton Wanderers in 1953.
The Blues lost 1-8 to Wolverhampton in the First Division.
In the FA Cup, Chelsea also once lost 1-6 to Sheffield Wednesday.
Their worst League Cup defeat was inflicted by Stoke City in 1974, when Chelsea were thrashed 2-6 in the Round 3 replay in October 1974.
On 18 April 2000, Chelsea also lost 1-5 to Barcelona in the second leg of the quarter-finals of Champions League.
In the League, today’s showing at Manchester City stands out.
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019