Media Personality Gimba Kakanda has accused President Muhammadu Buhari of inciting violence during his speech at Zamfara rally of the All Progressive Congress party in the state.
In a video circulated across social media, the President was heard telling the people of Zamfara in Hausa Language, to fill their stomachs with food before coming out on election day, to get them prepared in case of any unrest.Gimba Kakanda on sharing the clip, wrote;
When I saw a clip of this video last night, I shared my concern about the context. Having listened to a long audio and this, I’m worried. Buhari is telling Zamfara people to eat to their fill before coming out on the Election Day, so that if there’s an unrest, they are prepared.
Buhari is the Commander-in-Chief and tasked with providing security, not inciting violence as this Zamfara outing reveals. It’s quite sad that he got the chance to address these people, who’ve lost loved ones under his watch, and this insensitive speech was what he had for them.
Watch video below
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019