President Buhari has taken a dig at ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo who is working hard to get him out of office.
While speaking in his office when he received the Ondo State Council of Obas in Akure, President Buhari said that he is only seeking a second term in office and not a third term like some people did and failed woefully. His comments has been seen by many as taking a dig at ex-President Olusegun Obasanjo who sought for third term but failed to actualize it.
Tolu Ogunlesi, the Special Assistant on Digital/New Media, quoted the president as saying
“We have just finished one term and are seeking a second one. After that, the constitution doesn’t permit any more. There are some who tried looking for more but they did not succeed. We should learn from their mistakes.”
- Open Heaven 23 February 2019 – The Devil Unmasked February 22, 2019
- RCCG 2019 Fasting Prayer Points Guide – Day 44 February 22, 2019
- Rhapsody of Realities 23 February 2019 – Walk In The Spirit February 22, 2019
- Desmond Elliot under attack for inaugurating toilet February 22, 2019
- Chelsea banned from signing new players for next two transfer windows February 22, 2019