Pop star, Rihanna’s younger brother has been arrested for allegedly assaulting two people, a man and a woman in one day in Barbados.
29-year-old Rorrey Fenty is accused of attacking Lee-Ann Lingo at a party on the boat M.V. Dream Chaser in the island’s capital, Bridgetown, on January 20.
On the same day, Fenty is accused of assaulting another person, Andrew Thornton, and he was charged with causing actual bodily harm.
Mr Fenty appeared in District A Magistrates Court before Acting Magistrate Anika Jackson on Friday and pleaded not guilty.Thus,he was granted $1,000 bail and will next be in court on June 6.
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019