Two men have been publicly executed in Yemen after were found guilty of abducting, raping and murdering a 12-year-old boy.
The rapist were identified as, 28-year-old, Wadah Refat, 31-year-old and Mohamed Khaled. They were shot in the back on Thursday in the port city of Aden in Yemen as hundreds gathered to watch, after being convicted of raping and murdering a boy named Mohamed Saad in May last year.
The boy had been playing next to a house where one of them lived, when they pounced on him, dragged him into the home and raped him. After the rape, the boy cried out for help but when they could not get him to keep quiet, one of them grabbed a knife and slit his throat.
A 33-year-old woman has also been sentenced to death for helping Refat and Khaled dismember the boy’s body. Her execution has been postponed as she is pregnant
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019