A student at the University of Vermont was found dead in the snow Saturday on one of the coldest Groundhog Days in decades, becoming the second college student to die in a week in frigid temperatures.
The 19-year-old student, identified on Sunday as Connor Gage of Little Falls, New York, was apparently cutting through the parking lot during the early morning hours on Saturday when he was stopped by a fence.
The Burlington Police Department said in a news release that authorities responded to a business in Burlington around 10:48 a.m. to a report of “an unresponsive male lying in the snow in the back parking lot of a business.”
First responders attempted to resuscitate the 19-year-old “without success,” and pronounced him dead at the scene.
- Breaking: PDP campaign spokesman abducted February 23, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 23 February 2019 – You Are Blessed in Christ February 23, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 23 February 2019 – Just One Body February 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 February 2019 – The Atmosphere of Worship – Dr. Paul Enenche February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 23 February 2019 – Living in God’s Story February 23, 2019