Veteran hollywood actor, Dick Miller best known for his role in ‘Terminator’ has died.
Dick Miller, the veteran character actor best known for his role as Murray Futterman in the 1984 film ‘Gremlins’ and ‘Terminatoe’ has died at the age of 90.
Miller made hundreds of screen appearances during a career that spanned six decades. His first role was in Roger Corman’s 1955 western Apache Woman.
The US actor went on to appear in films like The Terminator, Piranha and the original 1960 version of The Little Shop of Horrors.
Miller died of natural causes at his home in Los Angeles on Wednesday, with his wife Lainie, daughter Barbara and granddaughter Autumn by his side.
In a statement Miller’s family said: “his sense of humour and the unique way he looked at the world won him many lifelong friends and worldwide fans.”
- Khloe Kardashian steps out for the first time amid Tristan Thompson cheating February 21, 2019
- 13-year-old old girl impregnated by father, puts to bed in Edo State February 21, 2019
- Naked photo of Former Miss Common Wealth Nigeria is shared to Instagram February 21, 2019
- Video of Nigerian soldiers in the war front worshiping God February 21, 2019
- Ruthless comment is sign of Buhari’s frustration – ADP presidential candidate February 21, 2019