A chopper carrying Vice President Yemi Osinbajo on Saturday crash landed in Kabba, Kogi State.
This was confirmed in a statement signed by Laolu Akande, Senior Special Assistant (Media and Publicity) to the Vice President, Osinbajo’s chopper crashed in Kabba, Kogi State.
However, the Vice President and the entire crew have been confirmed safe after the incident that occurred on Saturday afternoon.
The statement read: “Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, has arrived Kabba, Kogi State today. His Chopper had crash landed after a landing incident, but everyone is safe.
“Prof. Osinbajo now in Kabba, after the incident and continuing his engagements in the State, engaging the people on the Next Level plan of the Buhari administration.”
- Breaking: PDP campaign spokesman abducted February 23, 2019
- TREM Daily Devotional 23 February 2019 – You Are Blessed in Christ February 23, 2019
- DCLM Daily Manna 23 February 2019 – Just One Body February 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 February 2019 – The Atmosphere of Worship – Dr. Paul Enenche February 23, 2019
- Our Daily Bread 23 February 2019 – Living in God’s Story February 23, 2019