A video of Nigerian soldiers in the North East worshiping God as they prosecute the war against Boko Haram has gone viral.
The video shows the soldiers believed to be Catholics, performing mass in an open field with their ammunition close to them in case the sect members approached them while they are praying.
Watch the video below
- A customs officer promoted after rejecting $420,000 bribe March 18, 2019
- Former President Goodluck Jonathan denies quitting politics March 18, 2019
- Nicki Minaj strikes suggestive pose in new sultry photo March 18, 2019
- Nollywood actress, Nnaji Charity gets a new SUV from a fan March 18, 2019
- Rigging only keeps incompetent people in office – Peter Obi March 18, 2019