CHAMPIONS LEAGUE: Real Madrid will not be winning the Champions League for the fourth consecutive year, after they were eliminated by Ajax on Tuesday night.
The LaLiga giants, who won the first leg 2-1 in Amsterdam, lost 4-1 on their home patch.
Ajax raced into a three-goal lead, thanks to strikes from Hakim Ziyech, David Neres and Dusan Tadic.
Marco Asensio pulled one back for Madrid, before Lasse Schoene whipped in a stunning free-kick.
Borussia Dortmund are also out of the competition.
The Bundesliga side lost 1-0 to Tottenham Hotspur at home, after suffering a 3-0 whitewash in the first leg.
- Plateau Supplementary: Live results, updates March 23, 2019
- Nigeria now more divided than during civil war – Obasanjo March 23, 2019
- BBNaija Reunion: Alex bursts into tears and walks out after Cee-C revealed to the World that she had sex with Tobi in SA after the show (Videos) March 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 March 2019 – How To Pray and Study God’s Word March 23, 2019
- BBNaija Reunion: Don’t bring my friends and I into your reunion lies and propaganda’ – Miracle fires Nina March 23, 2019