Europa League: Chelsea and Arsenal will fly the Premier League’s flag in the Europa League quarter-final this season.
The Blues, who were all but assured of their place after a 3-0 win over Dynamo Kiev, won 5-0 in Ukraine.
Olivier Giroud scored a hat-trick, while Marcos Alonso and Callum Hudson-Odoi also got on the score sheet for Maurizio Sarri’s men.
Arsenal overcame a 3-1 deficit, to beat Rennes 3-0 at at the Emirates.
Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang scored in each half and set up a goal for Ainsley Maitland-Niles.
The draw for the last eight will be conducted Friday afternoon in Nyon, Switzerland.
- A customs officer promoted after rejecting $420,000 bribe March 18, 2019
- Former President Goodluck Jonathan denies quitting politics March 18, 2019
- Nicki Minaj strikes suggestive pose in new sultry photo March 18, 2019
- Nollywood actress, Nnaji Charity gets a new SUV from a fan March 18, 2019
- Rigging only keeps incompetent people in office – Peter Obi March 18, 2019