The Deputy Governor of Imo State, Prince Eze Madumere, has reacted to the victory of Hon. Emeka Ihedioha in the state’s governorship Election on the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.
He described it as victory for the people of the State, adding that it was liberation for them from the hand of the ‘oppressor.’
The Deputy Governor spoke in a goodwill message to the Governor-elect on Tuesday.
His message reads, “I heartily felicitate with you on your hard earned victory at the just concluded 2019 Imo governorship election.
“It is victory for Imo people and it is my victory and victory for many other patriotic Imolites who collectively made sacrifices to liberate the state from the hand of the oppressor and traducer of our people. Once again, congratulations!”
- Plateau Supplementary: Live results, updates March 23, 2019
- Nigeria now more divided than during civil war – Obasanjo March 23, 2019
- BBNaija Reunion: Alex bursts into tears and walks out after Cee-C revealed to the World that she had sex with Tobi in SA after the show (Videos) March 23, 2019
- Seeds of Destiny 23 March 2019 – How To Pray and Study God’s Word March 23, 2019
- BBNaija Reunion: Don’t bring my friends and I into your reunion lies and propaganda’ – Miracle fires Nina March 23, 2019