IMO ELECTION: These are not the best times for incumbent Governor Rochas Okorocha. Apart from his son-inlaw losing the governorship elections, his senate victory was unrecognized by INEC.
And now, furious residents brought down one of his prized statues in Imo State.
According to reports ,Okorocha’s campaign posters, banners and billboards were also destroyed after son-in-law’s defeat in Imo State.
Governor Rochas Okorocha who was declared winner on of his February 23 Senatorial polls was not listed by INEC on Thursday following allegations by the returning officer for the election, Prof Francis Ibeawuchi that he was forced to declare Okorocha as the winner.
- A customs officer promoted after rejecting $420,000 bribe March 18, 2019
- Former President Goodluck Jonathan denies quitting politics March 18, 2019
- Nicki Minaj strikes suggestive pose in new sultry photo March 18, 2019
- Nollywood actress, Nnaji Charity gets a new SUV from a fan March 18, 2019
- Rigging only keeps incompetent people in office – Peter Obi March 18, 2019